First day of Mothers Morning Out was today. "Yippee!" says Dylan. Actually in the above photo he's singing and dancing to the "Hot Dog" song. If you know Mickey Mouse Clubhouse you know the drill.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
We moved into our new home in December 2012 with a 1 1/2 year old and a baby due in March. In the house, we had a beautiful library/study of...
-
The Lotts have had a great summer thus far. A little beachin', summer fun camp, lots and lots of pool time for the kids, some good ole J...
-
Football season, lazy fall (and spring) weekends, beach getaways, whatever it may be - once a year at least I dream of owning my own RV. I ...
-
I LOVE (in all caps) a good baby nursery. They are so fun to decorate. And I love to see how others decorate theirs. There are so many sweet...

No comments:
Post a Comment