Friday, March 14, 2014

Oh the Places She'll Go....Sweet P is ONE!

I've taken a lengthy blogging hiatus, but really wanted to take some time to post about my precious little Sweet P and her 1 year mark. Our little miss sassy pants has brought us so much joy, laughter and love this past year. I never knew one child could be so content and laid back, yet so active and into everything all at once. She doesn't want to miss a thing and wants to do exactly what big brother is doing. She's quirky. She's smart. She tickles herself with her silly little humor. Oh, how we love her so!

For Payton's 1st birthday I went with the whole hot air balloon theme and as I got going with the design and decor it only seemed fitting to use elements and quotes from Dr. Seuss' "Oh the Places You'll Go" - one of my favorite of his books. This party was so fun and easy to decorate! Love me some DIY crafts. Below I've included some photos from the celebration to share. Hope y'all enjoy!

DIY Birthday Hat. Original design. The yarn pom was a first for me and was so
easy to make. 


The Birthday Invitation. Original design.

Front + Inside of the invitation. Original design and photography.

Table Decor. DIY Hot Air Balloon Center Pieces. They were so fun and
easy to make!

The Party Favors! Hot Air Balloon Candy Pops. So fun! Original designed favor tags.

12 Months of Pay-Pay. A Year in Photos.




DIY Hot Air Balloons. 

Cake by Allicakes with added topper.

Miss Sadie. 

One of my favorite ladies and taters!

The Birthday Girl - Sweet P.


Our little family.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts