Saturday, July 26, 2014

Bach Porch Sprucin'

The Lotts have had a great summer thus far. A little beachin', summer fun camp, lots and lots of pool time for the kids, some good ole July Fourth Fun....no complaints. But as the summer comes to a close we've been relaxing more at the house and with that I have the itch to do some inexpensive back porch sprucing. Some new, yet small potted plants, perhaps a rug, who knows, but all my inspiration keeps coming from the loveliness that is Zeek Braverman's back yard. Yes, I'm referring to Parenthood families as if I'm a close personal friend. Anywho - if you're curious as to what I'm dreaming of....

My Dream Porch! The Back Porch Set from Parenthood.


I love absolutely everything about this porch. The coffee table, the chairs, the plants - LOVE IT ALL!

Love the pops of color and the potted plants.

One day I'm going to create a home movie screen setup. You can hold me to it!

What's there not to love about this porch?! My favorite elements are the rug and the flying pig. 


Stay tuned for a hopeful redo photo. :)

1 comment:

  1. Best show ever, and I always love their backyard!! great minds. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts